Thanks to Susie Marks for this recipe, this became part of our holiday tradition. Susie has worked with me at Pine Crest, and has been my dear friend for a good number of years.
Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1 can whole cranberries
- 1 can pineapple tidbits or chunks (in its own juice) – drained
- 1 box frozen strawberries – defrost and drain
- 1 box frozen raspberries – defrost and drain
- 1 can mandarin oranges – drain
- 1 cup chopped walnut
- After you have opened cans, defrosted and drained assorted fruit and chopped nuts, combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl. Mix, refrigerate and serve.