Easy Pecan Pie
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c. Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Mazola butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ c. pecan halves
- 1 unbaked (9 inch) pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl stir first five ingredients until well blended.
- Stir in pecans. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake 20 – 55 minutes, or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Cool and serve.
Chocolate Pecan Pie Variation: Follow recipe for Easy Pecan Pie. Melt 4 squares (1 ounce each) semi-sweet chocolate with the Mazola butter.
Photo by robotsari