This sauce is delicious with gravad lax, but can also be used to accompany smoked fish or crab.
Gravlaxsås (Mustard/Dill Sauce)
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 dl finely chopped dill
- 1 dl vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix the mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the oil, just a few drops at a time, and beat using the electric mixer. If the oil is poured on too fast, the mix will curd.
- Add the dill. Mix it in well.
- Serve cold with pickled salmon.
Photo by manumenal